- Lauren: he was all upset when i didn't get him the machete
- Me: We are NOT getting him a machete!
- Lauren: no no, maybe not like, a machete, but just like, a knife.
- Me: you know he tears everything we get him apart.
- Lauren: yeah I know but i think a knife would be good...
- Me: yeah maybe if it was like, $500 or made from Zeus' lightning bolt..
- Lauren: (laughing her ass off)
- Me: this is going on the Megan wall of quotes.. isn't it?
- Lauren: OH YES!
- Me: you know we were exclusive for a while right?
- Him: mostly..
- Me: why didn't you just say something?
- Him: so you wanted me to ask you out?
- Me: not exactly.. we didn't need a title..
- Him: you're just being crazy..
- Me: yeah. i guess so..
shut up the stars and bury the ash in the earth;
and, in the rising of the light, wake with those who awoke
or go on in the dream, reaching the other shore of the sea which has no other shore.” —Pable Neruda: The Watersong Ends, 1967
day:for the leaping greenly spirits of trees
and a blue true dream of sky;and for everything
which is natural which is infinite which is yes” —e.e cummings
than teach ten thousand stars how not to dance.” —e.e cummings
You didn’t even want to exclusively be with me, with out a title. You’re scared of commitment when it’s someone you know you can be with. We would probably kill each other but the in between moments would be, incredible. I know this, and I’m sure you know it too. why else would we get so mad about the others relationships? We don’t make sense, not at all. I wanted you, but you left me. You’re going to be gone for 5 years at least, and after that I’m pretty sure you’re going to stay in Florida.
I love him, regardless of what you think or feel. He respects me and doesn’t put stupid bitches ahead of me. He doesn’t fight with me over stupid shit like you do. He loves me, for everything I am, and everything I can be…